I am a photographer. People. Places. Events. It is my job and also my passion. It takes me places I’d never normally go, and lets me show others the amazing things I see.
Prints and photographs can be licensed via my site Mostly Liverpool Photos
Cunard, Liverpool One, Liverpool City Council, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, National Museums Liverpool, Mersey Travel, Bench, Alliance and Leicester, Liverpool Vision, Peel Holdings, Pizza Express, Artichoke, Walk the Plank and Clarity.
- ‘Leaves’ – Leaf, Liverpool. Look13 Photography Festival. May – June, 2013.
- ‘Rezz’ – The Bluecoat, Liverpool. Look11 Photography Festival. May – June, 2011.
- ‘Having a do’ – St Lukes Church, Liverpool. August, 2010.
- Group exhibition at the Gallery, Liverpool. March – April, 2010.
- ‘Building Merseyside’ – St Georges Hall, Liverpool. Nov 2009 – Jan 2010.
- ‘Up to something’ – St Lukes Church, Liverpool. August, 2009.
- 3662008 – 08 Place, Liverpool
- Port of Culture– Albert Dock, Liverpool
- eighthundred – Albert Dock, Liverpool
- Group exhibition at Tate Liverpool
- Britain in Pictures – National Media Museum, Bradford
- Shoot Liverpool – Open Eye Gallery
- Group exhibition at A Foundation
- Group exhibition at Egg Cafe
- Finalist for Best Photoblog 2009
- Best European Photoblog 2008
- Nominated for 7 Photobloggies 2007